When banks say, “No”, we say “YES”!
Listen… we don’t expect perfect credit. We understand that good people fall on tough times. We have helped folks who have late pays, collections, even foreclosure, short sales or bankruptcy on their record, to help them get into a home. We are primarily concerned that you have sufficient income and the ability to get a mortgage in a year or two, possibly with credit repair.
Don’t let your poor credit scare you. If you are committed to rebuilding your credit over the next 1-2 years, and meet some basic criteria, we will work hard to get you into the home of your dreams.
If you are interested in learning more about lease option, or you’ve seen one of our homes and would like to schedule a viewing or learn the next steps, please complete the form on our BUYER’S LIST. This free pre-screening questionnaire helps us match you and your situation to the right home. We will also automatically include you in our mailing list so you can be notified whenever we have a new lease option home available.
When you are ready to apply for a particular home, you may complete the ONLINE APPLICATION HERE.
Please review the following criteria before submitting the Online Application:
- Your gross monthly income should be at least 3-4 times the housing expense
- You should have at least 3%-5% available for the Option Consideration and other move in expenses.
- You should be at least 1 year removed from a foreclosure or bankruptcy
- You cannot have had any evictions in the last 3 years
- You must have good references from previous landlords & current employers
- You may not be involved in a lawsuit as a “Plaintiff”, other than divorce, child custody, or auto accident
- You cannot have any prior criminal convictions of a violent or drug-related felony
- You cannot owe money for back child support or alimony