It’s not just buyers who benefit from our services; we work closely with sellers and property owners who have unique needs.
Do any of these issues sound familiar?
- You don’t want to list your property on the MLS and deal with endless showings, etc.
- You’ve had your property listed for sale for awhile, and now you’re thinking you might need to simply rent it out.
- You don’t want to sell your house for a fraction of what it is actually worth.
- You don’t have enough equity to cover agent commissions.
- You’re tired of being a traditional landlord and dealing with typical tenant challenges.
We’re here for you too! We specialize in finding creative solutions that suit your specific situation, and turn your real estate problem into a real estate solution.
Our clients have discovered that Lease Option can be an excellent way to have high quality tenants who have a homeowner mindset. Why? Because they intend to eventually buy the home!
Seller Financing is another great way to step away from being a landlord, and start enjoying truly passive income.
Proper screening of tenants and buyers is important when entering into a Lease Option or Seller Financing scenario. We have been doing these types of transactions for years, and have the right systems, processes, and relationships in place to make everything go smoothly.
When structured correctly, both lease options and private financing may offer significant tax benefits to sellers (see 26 U.S. Code 453 – Installment method). If this is a concern for you, we’re happy to discuss it further, though we also recommend consulting a tax professional regarding your specific situation.
We are happy to discuss these options with you, and help you determine what might work best for your unique situation. We are experts in structuring these transactions. Let us show you how we can help turn your real estate into a passive income success story.